Recently delivered to General Mitchell International Airport, a DI 5000-75 with 5000 gallon tank and 75′ boom width.
Recently delivered to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, TLV ramp sprayer with 2000 gallon tank.
Recently delivered to Huntsville International Airport, a T-1100 with 1100 gallon tank and 50′ boom width.
One of (6) DI 4000-75 Runway De-Icer Pros delivered to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
De-Icer Pro Users
Satisfied De-Icer Pro Users
- General Mitchell International Airport
- Bluegrass International Airport
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Chicago O’hare International Airport
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- DFW International Airport
- Winnipeg Richardson International Airport
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Albuquerque International Airport
- US Military Airfields and Airbases CONUS/OCONUS
- Many other references and current users upon request.
Save tens of thousands of dollars by refurbishing your De-Icer Pro, Tyler Ice Control/ Wausau, Smart MFG, or other runway de-icing equipment to like-new condition.
We refurbish and re-equip de-icer trucks, trailers, and slide-in units with the latest spray technologies. From electronics to the pumping system, our refurbishment services offer excellent value and maximum utility for your de-icing equipment.
We can transfer systems to newer chassis, rebuild broken structural members, replace plumbing, add flushers and other equipment. Please contact us for your specific needs.